Saying hello
Hello world !
It is I your everyday averagee ( i hope that is a word, if not now it is). Hoping to reach a large group of fellow averagee's with something I am average at- writing.
"Jack of all trades but master of none"
All my life this proverb has haunted me, taunted me, tainted me with it's harrowing meaning, playing like a broken record at the back of my mind.But recently i met a friend whose words are riveting and I believe wisdom unmatched- YES! you guessed it right i spoke to my reflection ( i maybe average but I am vain) and it dawned upon me that I have never really tried to go deeper than these words and one who loves books as much as I do would realize that words hardly ever mean the same as their facevalue and in a random boost of motivation I called upon my trusty sidekick to help me solve this dilemma - GOOGLE. To my greatest satisfaction it turned out that there was more to this quote and all the people who ever used this to describe me - HAH IN YOUR FACE I AM AWESOME ,YOU AREN'T!!! because the actual quote is "Jack of all trades but master of none, oftentimes better than the the master of one"
So all of us average human beings ,who merely exist, can take a breadth of relief as the person who coined this proverb gets us on a spiritual level;.
PS: I know the writing and whole idea is weird (to put it kindly) but it's nice to have my opinions heard.
PPS : I am also aware there is a very low chance anyone is ever going to find this blog so I will be myself on it.
PPPS : I am still figuring out how blogger works
Comments
Post a Comment